Certificate available: Yes 100% certified form the best Gov approved Lab
Delivery & shipment: All over india and international shipment.
We are very happy to present our product at home like store in beautiful city of Hyderabad you can visit us and see Gemstones yourself understand our products and our process.
Mehtaji I trust your gemological expertise, what we discuss about my gemstones, your market knowledge, Subject skills With excellent service, happy to talk with you in Hindi and Marathi .good luck.
-Dr Meenu (USA
You Can Visit our store :
Blue Sapphire :
According to Vedic Astrology, Neelam or Blue Sapphire strengthens Saturn (Shani) and hence helps gain prosperity in business, wealth, sharpness of the mind and self-confidence. Ascendants of Capricorn (Makar),Aquarius (Kumbh),Taurus, Libra, Gemini and Virgo can also wear the Blue Sapphire gemstone.
Blue Sapphire Benefits
* Blue Sapphire helps you extract the maximum out of every favorable situation. It sends fortune, luck and auspicious situations to your way.
* It is extremely beneficial for business and trade. If Blue Sapphire suits you, then it will shower riches and prosperity in your life.
* Businesses dealing in Oils, fuel, paint, iron, tools etc. receive the maximum astrological benefits of Blue sapphire.
* It ensures the overall health and strength of the knees, legs and hair of its wearer.
* Saturn (shani) is known as 'Nyayadhish' or the 'Lord of Justice' in Hindu mythology. Therefore, Blue Sapphire is very beneficial for people who are lawyers, judges or hold important decision-making positions.
* Blue Sapphire helps reduce the malefic effects of Saturn (Shani) in one's horoscope
Blue Sapphire Quality
* The quality of a blue sapphire varies on the cut, color and clarity
* Astrologically, the quality depends mainly on the clarity, and a little bit on the color of the Blue Sapphire stone.
* Dark Color Blue Sapphires, including Bluish-Green Sapphires, are called Indraneelam and are especially considered powerful. The cut of the blue sapphire is only ornamental significance hence it doesn't matter for astrological purposes.
Where Should I Buy Natural Blue Sapphire?
Be careful as many dealers sell treated or synthetic Neelam. Therefore, when buying Blue Sapphire anywhere, ensure that you get a Lab Certificate of its authenticity from a Reputed Lab and that the dealer is ready to get the gemstone certified from any reputed lab of your choice. The seller should also have a clear refund policy and hopefully, a good presence, you can buy Blue Sapphire at Anmol Gems where the original Blue Sapphire stone prices are reasonable and quality is best. We value your trust above anything else and therefore, provide a free lab certificate which ensures that your Blue Sapphire gemstone is 100% natural. We provide shipping for our products worldwide. We also have a customer-friendly Return and Refund policy.
How to Wear Blue Sapphire Gemstone?
You can select from a good collection of Blue Sapphire rings and Red Coral bracelets designs at Anmol Gems We provide jewelry made from the finest Silver, Gold and Panchdhatu. Contact with us, Request a Call back or call us!
Procedure for Wearing Blue Sapphire
Generally Blue Sapphire is worn in the middle finger of the correct hand (The Left Hand for left-handed people and the Right Hand for right handed people). Saturday evening of Krishna Paksh (waning moon) is the best time to wear a Blue Sapphire but it is recommended that you wear it as per the expert advice.
Additionally, when you buy Gemstones or Jewelry with us, we also send you the correct procedure with instructions in print along with your shipment.
I have removed Neelam stone based on your advice after 48 hrs as they wanted us to test the stone if it suits us or not. I met with an small accident. I was satisfied with your advice, Your Gemstone really works.
Mr. Ramesh-icici bank