100 % Natural PEARL Gemstone Certified by 4C Gemstone Certified Lab (Government Approved)
Selected By Our Expert Gemologist Mr. Raj Praveen Mehta Trusted by Hundreds in India
Selected and Tested for Astrological Effects.
You can Contact Us directly Before Buying for any query.
I am profoundly thankful to u for giving right direction as well as right gemstone. I am 100 % satisfied with your service. I got gemstone at a reasonable price with quality at anmol gemstones. Thanks.
Pankaj kumar Hajipur,Bihar
I appreciate your Honest & Ethical thinking in providing me with a Energetic Gemstone for a Reasonable price. I wish to bring the fact that Hessonite stone given by you is working Positively. however my mindful desires are manifesting on wearing the Hessonite stone given by you. I'm Able to walk on the way to my Targets. All my pending works began to finish
Cat's Eye (Lahsuniya in Hindi) is a semi precious gemstone found in shades of colours like gray, black, honey and yellowish green.
Cats Eye should only be worn upon recommendation by an astrologer who has thoroughly studied your horoscope. In Vedic astrology, Cat's Eye is the gemstone for the mythical planet 'Ketu' (also known as 'Dragon's Tail' as it is the headless lower body of the shadow planet Rahu). Cat's Eye is worn to nullify the malefic effects of Ketu in one's horoscope..
Cats Eye Benefits:
* Cats Eye stone benefits most during the Dasa or the malefic phase of Ketu, the headless body of the shadow planet ‘Rahu’.
* Cats eye stone effects the health conditions of its wearer positively. It is believed that sudden health related traumas requiring crucial surgeries are mostly caused due to the malefic effects of Ketu in one’s horoscope and wearing cat eye stone benefits in nullifying the negative effects of Ketu.
* Wearing Cats Eye results in the growth of a person’s wealth and improves their financial conditions.
* Cats Eye gemstone benefits the business or the professional life of its wearer. It is known to revive declining Businesses or financial ventures.
* Cats Eye is believed to protect its wearer from road accidents, envy of their foes, debts, poverty and other such diabolical situations.
* Ketu is considered a spiritual and religious planet. One of the benefits of wearing cat’s eye gemstone is that a person feels content, detached from worldly desires and interested in spirituality.
Cats Eye Quality:
* Cat's Eye is a unique gemstone and has been named so because of its striking resemblance to the eye of a cat. This resemblance is caused by the phenomenon known as ‘Chatoyancy’ displayed because of the presence of unique white lines on the surface of the gemstone that look like reflection of light.
* The quality of Cats Eye depends upon its Cut, Color and Clarity. The stone should have a smooth surface and be free of spots and natural inclusions. The color should be pure and uniform.
* For Astrological purpose, the Cats Eye's quality depends mainly on the absence of spots and blemishes and less on color.
* The cut and shape of Cats Eye only has ornamental significance and not astrological. However, it is considered better to have a neatly polished and round surface.
Where Should I Buy Natural Cats Eye?
Be careful as many dealers sell treated or synthetic Cat’s Eye having less or no astrological effects. Some unethical jewelers pass off Quartz Cat's Eye as Chrysoberyl Cat's Eye to unsuspecting customers. Therefore, when you buy Cats Eye anywhere, ensure that you get a Lab Certificate of its authenticity from a Reputed Lab and that the dealer is ready to get the gemstone certified from any reputed lab of your choice.
The seller should also have a clear refund policy and hopefully, a good presence (good organizations are likely to be more careful about their brand and stay away from unethical practices).
You can buy Cats Eye online at Anmol Gems where the original Cat’s Eye stone prices are reasonable and quality, the best. We value your trust above anything else and therefore, provide a free lab certificate which ensures that your Cats Eye gemstone is 100% natural. Also, you can pay Cash on Delivery as we provide Shipping for our products worldwide. We also have a customer-friendly Return and Refund policy.
Procedure Of Wearing Cats Eye Gemstone:
The best choice as the metal for Cats Eye should be Silver. The second choice as the metal for Cat’s Eye should be Panchdhatu, which should be avoided if possible. You can select from a good collection of Cats Eye rings, Cats Eye pendants and bracelet designs at Anmol Gems. We provide jewelry made from the finest Silver, Gold and Panchdhatu.
Procedure For Wearing Cats Eye?
Generally Cats Eye is worn in the middle finger of the correct hand (Left Hand for left-handed people and the Right Hand for right-handed people). The best time to wear Cats Eye gemstone is in the evening of a Tuesday during the Krishna Paksh (Waxing Moon) but it is recommended that you wear it as per the expert's advice.
Additionally, when you buy Gemstones or Jewelry with us, we also help you with the correct procedure with instructions along with your order from our expert scientific astrologer.