Out of 100 People , 80% to 90% can wear Yellow sapphire for stock market and commodity markets. 6 months ago and wore the gemstones as suggested by Guruji. Within couple of weeks i was able to see visible changes in my life.I was more at peace than before to make good decisions. The entire process of consulting and gemstone purchase and delivery was truly professional,hardly any hiccups or ifs and buts. I would surely recommend anmol gems to my friends. Your friend Ravi
Mr Raj Praveen is a highly knowledgable person with great experience in gems stones. He is very down to earth and gives us genuine guidance regarding them. It was a very good experience meeting and talking to such a religious and humble person like him. Anmol Jewellers Secunderabad, Minerva Complex, is definetly a very good place to buy gemstones. Prices are resonable and quality is also very good. Will again buy many more items from here in future. Thank you Sir(Mr Raj Praveen for your guidance) Thanks and Best Regards
Hessonite (Gomed or Gomedhikam in Hindi) is an orange-brown gemstone which has a very special place in Astrology.
Hessonite or Gomed stone represents the planet Rahu. According to Vedic Astrology, Rahu is a 'shadow planet'. the gemstone for Rahu should only be worn after an in-depth Astrological study of your horoscope and the position of planets in its various houses. Hessonite stone bestows wealth, success, power, fame, spirituality and good health upon its wearer.
* Hessonite or Gomed represents the planet Rahu. Wearing a Gomed stone can bring unprecedented professional success, power and good health and removes psychological stress.
* Hessonite gemstone benefits most people in the Technology sector, I.T sector, and people in politics and bureaucracy, etc.
* Hessonite strengthens the planet Rahu. People who have a strong positioning of Rahu in their horoscope have great analytical, computational and quick decision making skills and can turn unfavorable situations to their advantage.
* Rahu or Raahu is a malefic planet and if placed at a weak position in the Kundali (birth chart) creates confusion, indecision, hesitation and uncertainty in life. Wearing Gomed gemstone brings clarity to thoughts and removes mental pressure.
* Medically, Hessonite is believed to provide immunity and expedite the recovery of its wearer. People who have a weak Rahu do not recover easily from ailments and do not respond well to medicines. This malefic effect of Raahu changes after wearing a Hessonite gemstone.
* Specifically, it is believed to helps in conditions of Hemorrhoids, sinus, Palpitation, fatigue, clumsiness, and intestinal issues as per the vedic sciences.
* The quality of Hessonite depends upon its Cut, Colour and Clarity
* For Astrological purpose, quality depends mainly on clarity and on colour and carat of the stone.
* The cut of a Hessonite has only ornamental significance and not astrological.
Where should I buy Natural Hessonite?
Be careful as many dealers sell treated or synthetic Gomed. Others may sell African gomed but charge the price of Ceylonese gomed. Therefore, when you buy Hessonite Online, ensure that you get a Lab Certificate of its authenticity from a Reputed Lab and that the dealer is ready to get the gemstone certified from any reputed lab of your choice (careful: there are fake labs as well!). The seller should also have a clear refund policy and hopefully, a good presence (A good organizations are likely to stay away from unethical practices).
You can buy Original Hessonite online at Anmol Gems where Natural Hessonites are available at affordable prices and in the best quality. We value your trust above anything else and therefore provide a free lab certificate which ensures that your Hessonite gemstone is 100% natural. Also, you can pay cash on delivery as we provide shipping for our products worldwide. We also have a customer-friendly Return and Refund policy.
How to wear Hessonite gemstone?
The first choice as the metal for Hessonite should be Silver or Platinum. Astrologically, Gold and Panchdhatu can be considered but as a second option.
You can select from a good collection of Hessonite rings, Hessonite pendants and bracelet designs at Anmol Gems. We provide jewelry made from the finest Silver, Gold and Panchdhatu.
Procedure for wearing Hessonite?
Hessonite is worn in the middle finger of the correct hand (Left Hand for left-handed people and the Right Hand for right-handed people). It should be worn at the time of Saturday evening during the Krishna Paksh (Waning Moon).
Additionally, when you buy Gemstones or Jewelry with us, we also help you with the correct procedure with instructions along with your order from our expert scientific astrologer.